A Gmail account is very necessary for you to access your emails and other stuff so having a secure account and password is necessary. If you have forgotten your password or your account has been hacked then you can easily get it to recover by going through some simple procedures.
How to recover your Gmail password
Just follow these simple steps;
- On your android device like a phone, tablet or desktop open your device settings app > Google > Manage your Google Account.
- Then at the top click on the security option.
- Under ‘signing in to Google’, Tap on password. If you have not to sign in to your Google account then first you have to sign in.
- Enter your new password, re-enter it and after that click on change password.
- Simply your password will be reset. Then with your new password, you can sign in to your Gmail account and access your mails.
Recover your Gmail account and set a new password to it
To recover your account you will be asked some questions to confirm that it’s your account not. So listed down are some steps to recover your Gmail account;
Go to the Gmail account recovery page and enter your Gmail address to it.
Enter the last password you remember for that Gmail account and if you don’t remember it then enter the recent one you can remember.
And if you don’t remember then click on try another way then you will be able to recover your account through phone verification.
You can choose to recover your account by sending a reset code to your registered phone number for your Gmail account.
Then enter your phone number or confirm it. Or you can answer your secret question.
If you are still not able to recover your account then send yourself a reset code to an alternative email address that you have registered for your account.
Next just enter the verification code and you will be able to recover your account. Then you will be able to reset your password of your own.
Recover your Gmail forgot password in iPhone
- The first step will be to open the Gmail app and tab to enter the email.
- Click on the Goggle and enter your respective email associated with your Gmail account in the given labeled field.
- Then click the continue button and tap on forgot password below the password field.
- Then Gmail will ask you a few questions to know whether it’s your account or not.
- Then simply enter your answer and click to continue.
- Then a window will appear on your screen where you have to choose one of the recovery methods through phone, mail ID, or by providing an answer to your security question. Then when it’s done you will get back your account and you reset your password.
Recovering your account and passwords are very simple and easy only you have to follow some steps and you can get hold back on your old account. Whether it’s hacked or you have forgotten your password you can simply recover it.